Saturday 24 October 2009

Asian Flavors

I decided to start a new blog devoted to Eastern works, designs, regardless of modern, vintage or antique. Food & Flavors, Sights & Voices...I shall dedicate my first posting to Singapore! Some lil charming sights and Flavors...
TWG Tea was established in Singapore in celebration of the island’s great history as a trading post for teas, spices and fine epicurean products. TWG Tea, which stands for The Wellness Group, is a luxury concept that incorporates an international distribution network to professionals, unique and original retail outlets and exquisite tea rooms. A veritable tea institution, TWG Tea is passionate about sharing their expertise and has become a point of reference for tea lovers thirsty for knowledge. TWG offers the finest harvest from 800 over single estates.

http://www.laksmipamuntjak.com/recent%20acts/30oct08/photos/TWG-Tea-Company-1.jpghttp://www.soshiok.com/images/0002/3220/TWGTea-Luxury-Gift-Box-of-2-Snow-Skin-Mooncakes--Silvermoon-Tea.jpg

TWG Tea is internationally recognized as a veritable innovator with the creation every season of new varieties of tea in collaboration with the world’s most renowned estates.

Colonial Sights in Singapore....

"A Sensitive Restoration Reinvigorates a Historic Colonial in the Heart of Singapore"

I have to say this is one of the finest examples left in Singapore. My first encounter of these colonial houses was when my mother took an alternative route home. Was i only 7 then? I can't recall but i know i was still very little and yet they remained quite vividly in my memory....


A pleasant surprise! This home has such a distinct flavor...! Asian Flavors....A long side black lacquered top Bamboo table adds so much character to this hallway!

More Bamboo pieces littered around the bedroom. I love how book shelves are paired.
What a pleasure...Always a good time with AD Photography by Russell MacMasters Jan 2007
It's my first posting and I hope you enjoy the blog from here forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment